Saturday, July 30, 2011

P. F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps

I have made these lettuce wraps a few times but no one in this house remembers eating them before. Each time has been like a new experience for Paul and for Eleanor.

Yikes....maybe that means it is not card-worthy? I guess since it is already on a card it means I should throw away the card. That's really what we thought of this recipe on this round.

I have just been to P.F. Chang's a couple times preferring smaller non-chain places. My memory isn't of the lettuce wraps there but rather of the large (and I mean large) bowls of soup. When my sister lived in the Milwaukee area Eleanor and I met her there for lunch and each got a bowl of soup. They were huge....we floated home after eating this with our doggy bag jugs of soup in the back of the car.

I guess I'll keep the soup memory of this place rather than these wraps. I thought it was a good dinner...but I have other things I'll make since it got two and a half "thumbs down".
Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin