Friday, July 15, 2011

CSA day....or what to make?



What to do? What to make? How do I fit all this in my refrigerator?


Yep, it's CSA day at our house, so I need to take a couple minutes to develop a plan. The lettuce is easy to start the week...a salad with dinner. The chard isn't too hard either since I have been wanting to make tacos with this (don't worry, I'll post that recipe). The basil needs to be made into pesto. The cucumbers and remaining lettuce will be good in spring rolls this week (another future blog post). The mini tomatoes will be eaten by the end of tomorrow since they are bite size and sweet. The peas were not good; it looks like they were picked quite awhile ago, so I'll need to lodge a complaint about them. Red onions and garlic fronds...always can use them.

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin