Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chocolate Chip Scones

Chocolate Chip Scones
YUM! Just the thing for a winter morning.....on a morning that even felt like a winter in Wisconsin morning!

I am liking this website and am glad it's the weekend so I can browse it a bit more closely.

I used skim milk with a bit of lemon juice in it as a buttermilk substitution....it worked just fine.  I did not brush the top and sprinkle sugar on the scones either.  I guess that's the difference when these are made for company versus a Friday morning breakfast for our family.  I used mini chocolate chips since I had some in the pantry. 

Lately my dinner creations have not been winners with the other two people in my house; fortunately I redeemed myself a bit with these scones!
Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin