Saturday, February 11, 2012

White Bean Pumpkin Chili

White Bean Turkey Chili 
Did someone say crockpot?  Did someone say healthy?  Did someone say delicious?

Elizabeth and I have a mutual swim friend (well, many really)...but this one moved about a year ago.  She likes healthy recipes and needs easy and quick (I guess that's not only swim families...but most busy people).  She posted this link on her facebook page...and I'm really glad that she did.  Look at all these great recipes...and gorgeous photography.

I have been dreading the due date on the Mark Bitmann cookbook from the library since I have found so many good recipes and ideas in there; however, now I have an online resource for some great meals as well.  I'm so excited to try so many of these recipes.  I started with this one since it didn't require a trip to the store.  It meets our crockpot preferences...no tomatoes, no creamy soup, no cheap chunk of meat.  Although I would try things with some of our limitations, the fact that this doesn't have any totally rocks!


Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin