Saturday, September 24, 2011

Broccoli Ramen Slaw

This past summer, I made at least one batch of this per week...After searching for a recipe, I found this one, Broccoli and Ramen Noodle Salad.  I did make some changes...I use 1 package of Ramen, no peanuts and 1/4 c sugar...it still turns out great, has less fat and less sugar.  As the school year started, I stopped making this, thinking that it wouldn't be eaten.  Both kids asked that I continue to have it around, Jack eating it as an after school snack, and Meghan having it as part of her lunch.  Easy to make, full of fiber and a great way to get the kids to eat veggies!

A note regarding the blog...Now that I am back to blogging, you might get two recipes in a day...Karen is pretty prolific and if I start tacking my posts at the end of her list, you won't see any of my creativity until 2012! More of a joke than reality, but I must say I am impressed with her sticktoitiveness!

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin