Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes

These cupcakes were inspired by realizing I had two full bottles of Hershey's chocolate syrup in my cupboard! My son had needed chocolate syrup to make fake blood for a costume and I told him to go ahead and buy it because I was sure we didn't have any, only to find a full bottle in the cupboard AFTER he opened the new one!  It was an interesting couple of days because the next day I had Barefoot Contessa on the TV and she was making these cupcakes which call for chocolate syrup! I decided it was fate and made the cupcakes immediately (Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes).

These are the easiest dessert to make and they are decadent! The ganache actually makes enough for close to two batches of cupcakes, and at the rate these were eaten, I might make a double batch next time!

1 comment:

  1. I can't look away! These look amazing and unbelievably easy:)

    ReplyDelete

pin