Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sale Marino

What could be easier than roasted vegetables?
Ummm...not much.
This was a good way to finish up the odds and ends in the refrigerator before leaving for a couple days (hey...don't try to burglarize the place...we're back by the time this posts). This is always my go to idea with an abundance of vegetables...high oven temperature, chopped vegetables, dash of olive oil, and a bit of salt.  Sometimes over pasta....sometimes eaten before they can be transferred out of the baking dish.

I just discovered something that makes these even better.....Sale Marino.   My parents brought some back from their recent Sicily trip.  I may be a bit biased due to this being the land of my people and all.  But, it's so different from the salty stuff found in the grocery store.  It just made these vegetables even better!

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin