Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Whole Wheat English Muffin Bread

English Muffin Bread
Just the thing for the breakfast doldrums.  This looked great...check out the pictures on the link.....wow, her photographs look delicious.  I needed the right day to make this since it requires getting up early to have time to let the bread rise.  Of course, I could have made it the evening before, but I like the idea of serving it warm and fresh (see note).  The wind was howling, so I couldn't sleep the other morning....perfect....I could make this bread.

Our conclusion was that we liked this bread; however, we did not find it to be anything special nor could we figure out why this was English muffin bread.   



Note: After listening to the wind howl, and getting up to make this, I read the last sentence in the recipe.  Serve after it has cooled.  Oops.  Maybe it's a good idea to read all the way through the directions before making something. 
Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin