Friday, June 24, 2011

Chipotle Roast Chicken


I made this recipe pretty close to what is listed in the link. I used dried oregano and omitted the rosemary to closely match what I had. I did use the fresh cilantro.








Yummy condiments are pictured to the left. Notice the radishes from the CSA box....not a favorite of mine but good on these tacos. I used guacamole instead of sliced avocado since the avocados at the store were a few days from being ripe. I served it with Zaaschila sauce as well since Paul just brought some back from Mexico.


Served with the 4 berry medley below...and an arugula salad mentioned in the Bon Appetit article....basically arugula with radishes and cucumber. The dressing was a vinaigrette like the article recommended with lime juice and some oregano as well as the oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin