Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Some of the swim moms were chatting the other day and came up with the idea of having a tailgate party during practice. Hmmmm....fun idea that we decided to try on one of the first summer evenings of practice.

I had received this recipe on a 3*5 card in the mail as part of advertising for a local furnace company. I thought I would save this until needed...appetizer recipes always are fun. I bought the ingredients not sure when we would have this, but the tailgate at the Schroeder parking lot seemed just the place for this.

I didn't get a picture since the sun was bright the other night, so you'll have to follow the link from the title to the picture.

We had a great time hanging out in the parking lot snacking and talking...the weather was perfect...sunny but not too hot.

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin