- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 pound(s) orzo
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons (about 1 tablespoon zest and 1/2 cup juice)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 pound(s) feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium. Grill until tender with golden-brown marks, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer zucchini to a cutting board and slice into 1/2-inch pieces. Place in a large bowl and sprinkle with shallot. Cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook orzo following package instructions. Drain and add to reserved zucchini. Add olive oil, lemon zest and juice, and dill; toss to combine. Top with feta and gently toss. Season with salt and pepper.
BTW: This is the 600th post!!!