Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chicken Burgers with Spicy Peanut Sauce

Chicken Burgers with Spicy Peanut Sauce

I like the blog where I got this recipe, www.thebittenword.com.  It's a usual stopping point for me when I am looking for a bit of inspiration.  Being a midwestern suburban mom...it's fun to cruise recipes outside my usual swim mom box....and this fits the bill.  I wouldn't say that the authors are that far away from me in terms of what they are making....just a different lifestyle in having a tiny bit more free time to play around with a few more deluxe recipes.  Maybe a bit more like the time I had in a previous life:)

Anyway, I found this one on their blog and thought it seemed like a fun thing to try.  I was a fan; however, it seems like it won't be making a frequent appearance at our house...there are just too many recipes to try to repeat this one.  But no complaints....and the 4th burger made a nice lunch for me at work the next day.  A tiny bit or Srircha Sauce topped the burger.


Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin