Sunday, August 12, 2012

Raspberry Lemon Rolls

Joy the Baker Lemon and Raspberry Rolls

Ahh....summer Sunday morning.  It's hard to beat the start of a quieter day.  It sure is nice to have a leisurely breakfast and sit outside.  Well, I sit outside nearly every morning....but the leisurely part is a plus.  It's a nice summer morning with some good earthy smells in the air along with a cool breeze.  Just the day to have a decadent breakfast:)

These have been on my "to make" list for a a few weeks; however, I needed a non-crazy morning to muster up the energy to make them; however, once started it didn't seem like too much work.  Joy the Baker, on her blog, illustrates each step beautifully, and my photos don't even come close to her artistic photos.  But, that doesn't mean mine weren't tasty...'cause they were yummy!

I decreased the sugar, as I usually do. I decreased the amount of sugar in the filling to 1/4 c.  That's all.  The rest I made like the original, so check out the link to that blog!
Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin