Saturday, June 9, 2012

Grapefruit Margarita

I was looking for something to go with the jalapeno stuffed chicken breasts.  Something besides broccoli.  Something to drink.  Hmm......milk juice water margarita!  Yep, that's what this Friday night needs....a margarita.  Lucky for me I had recently come across this recipe in the latimes. I cam across this recipe while cruising cyberspace looking for some fun new menu ideas.  This won't work for a dinner...but will work quite well as an addition to the evening!

I was dreaming of a warm Friday night when planning the menu.  However, as Wisconsin spring weather often is, a day later found a cold wind coming off the lake, so that doesn't make for a fun evening outside for those of us along the shore. Since I had the ingredients for both the margarita and the stuffed jalapeno popper chicken breasts, I decided to go with it for dinner. Nice way to end the week and start the weekend!

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin