Friday, March 30, 2012

Apple Paste

 Apple Paste


This really worked!!!
Membrillo...yum.  My parents brought some back for us from Spain a couple years ago.  I do see it for sale here, but it's expensive, so when I came across the recipe I decided to try making it.  I figured the worst that could happen would be that it would be more sauce-like than brick-like.  But...it really worked!

Paul was able to find manchego cheese at our Sendik's (after much asking), so we can enjoy this in a more authentic way. This will be made again...different fruits in the future...but the recipe is a keeper. Oh, and the manchego is not budget friendly, so we won't be having that again.  I'm glad that we got to try it...but now we know that it is not necessary to enjoying the apple paste.
Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin