Friday, January 14, 2011

Honey and Spice-Glazed Chops

The first time I made this recipe, I totally forgot to take pictures! This time, I did get a picture of the chops in the pan, but by the time swim practice was over, we were all so hungry, a pretty picture of the whole dinner was missed. I served these with the very last potatoes from my CSA and asparagus. 






Can you guess where I got the recipe? You bet, myrecipes.com, here is the link. Anyway, I had a big package of thick pork chops from the warehouse club in the freezer so I decided I would make the whole package and freeze half. I tripled the sauce so that I would have enough to package for the freezer, so we ate 4 chops and froze 5.

My family is picky about pork because it can be dry...this recipe adds lots of flavor and the chops remain juicy. I have made it with thinner chops as well, it works out great. If using the really thick ones, the cooking time is a bit longer. One of the great things about this meal is it is truly a 20-30 minute recipe.













Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin