Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Recipe Slumps

100 POSTS!!!!

We celebrated that milestone!

It's hard to believe that Elizabeth and I really have that many dinner ideas without repetition!

It is fun to share recipes since it is so easy to get into a rut....and then not even able to get out of the rut and figure out what is for dinner. No matter how organized and adventurous I am I still get into a slump on occasion. Either I get so tired of being creative with dinner food....or I don't feel like I have 10 minutes or so to think ahead.

I would love to hear what other people do when they find themselves in a slump. I periodically go through these phases where I just don't know what to make for dinner. It's been inspirational to blog about recipes and food, so I have to dig a little deeper in my recipe box or be a bit more adventurous when these hit.

I have found friends are a great source of recipes and have gotten my through recipe slumps. Elizabeth has gotten me out of a few recipe funks with some recipes and ideas.

The internet has been helpful.

Getting the CSA box helps my creativity as well.

Library cookbooks often can provide inspiration for me.

Friends have recipes to share,

What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin