Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hot Vegetable Sandwiches

This idea comes from the Ovens of Brittany Cookbook, one I have raved about in the past on the blog.  It was a restaurant in Madison during my Badger days and was THE place to have your parents take you to eat on a visit to campus.  Sad that it isn't there any more since it was ahead of its time with the pure ingredients and local food bend.  I have the well worn cookbook that my mom had given me years and years ago.

Dill Mustard Sauce:
Mix to taste a bit of mayonnaise, dijon mustard, dill and lemon juice and slather it on the bread.

Saute vegetables....like broccoli and mushrooms and onions.

Place a slice of cheese on top of the vegetable mixture on the bread.

Sandwich night is still going strong at this house, so it's nice to have another one to add to the sandwich recipe catalogue:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. nutella grissini e estathe

    ReplyDelete

pin