Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Waffle Recipe

Waffle Recipe
The hot breakfasts continue at this house.....but I did need a version for the days when I don't plan ahead and get the batter going the night before.  Actually, Eleanor found this recipe when she wanted waffles this summer and didn't want to wait.  I have converted to using this recipe quite a bit since there's only so much planning I can do.

So, Thanksgiving ahead.  The sweet potato biscuits I made a couple years ago will be in the menu again.  The request is that I make a double batch!  I am planning on making mashed potatoes, twice baked sweet potatoes, arugula salad and dressing.  Paul is making the turkey.  My parents and Paul's sister and brother in law will all be here....hooray!  We're excited to have them here as well as celebrate Luisa's first Thanksgiving.  The girls will have swim practice and we will eat early since my parents are leaving the next day for a few weeks....they just may need a few hours to get ready.

Hot breakfast....swimming....violin....school....that's what we do here.

I don't have a picture of these....but I guess they aren't that exciting to look at anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin