Monday, November 26, 2012

Another Good Lunch

Yea....guess who is rockin' lunch lately?  I woke early in the morning trying to think of what I had to put in lunches.  With all the Thanksgiving shopping and pre-Thanksgiving shopping (groceries) I was a bit low.  Besides, there were two days of school this week..that's all.  I came downstairs and was so excited when I had this idea.  I had one avocado left from our sushi making adventure.  It wasn't ripe that night.  I scooped out some of the avocado, mixed it with some drained tuna, and added a tiny bit of mayonnaise.  I rubbed the avocado that was exposed with a cut lemon and filled the middle.

It's for creations like these that I like to get a bit low on ingredients.....necessity really is the mother of invention!


No comments:

Post a Comment

pin