Friday, August 5, 2011

Chocolate Soy Nut Butter

Our new favorite product is chocolate soy nut butter! Eleanor has been so sad that she can't have nutella. Well, she probably really can because her allergy isn't to hazelnuts but in the conservative allergist world the recommendation is made to avoid all nuts.

She asked the pediatrician if she could be tested for hazelnuts. After he described the process, she decided that she wasn't ready to go through multiple layers of testing just yet. I had a flash of an idea about a product I had remembered seeing years ago, soy nut-chocolate butter. Whole Foods carries it.

Eleanor had been making panini sandwiches with peanut butter and fruit and dipping the sandwich into chocolate syrup...but now she has been eating this spread as well.

We have found her product...hooray!


Print Page

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look for it. I always wondered about Nutella---most things I can imagine without nuts or don't miss but Nutella has always been something I've been curious about.

    ReplyDelete

pin