Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spicy Thai Noodles

Spicy Thai Noodle recipe

I found this blog as I cruised through cyber space....one blog linking to the next.  This seemed like another good Thai noodle recipe, so I noted it and saved it for a week when it would be good to have a container of something in the refrigerator.  I was on a bit of a cooking jag.....getting the refrigerator stocked after a few weeks of throwing things together, and this seemed like a good addition.

Normally when I'm warned about the spiciness of the dish I sorta ignore that warning.  After all, we like things a bit spicy around here.  Umm....now I'm passing on the warning.  These have a bit of spice even though the chili flakes are drained out of the oil.  Don't get me wrong, I liked it....just the right flavor with the sweet and the salty.  Just consider yourself warned;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

pin