Friday, April 19, 2013

Pho Noodle Bowl

What's not to like about this recipe?  Lots of fresh ingredients make up this great dinner.
Paul and I went to a fairly new Vietnamese restaurant a couple weeks ago and enjoyed the noodle bowl.  For sure it was something I wanted to recreate at home, so we tried it the other night.  I roughly doubled the ingredients in the recipe I found...and it was a bit too saucy.  I probably should have used a bit more restraint when I poured the sauce over the vegetables.  Anyway, this was fresh tasting and will be made again in this house.

My next adventure at the restaurant will be #42 since the diner at the table next to us had that and it looked fabulous.  I asked what it was....he told me #42 and he confirmed it was yummy!

Pho Hay Tuyet
That's the restaurant near my house.

Vermicelli Noodle Bowl

Follow the link to get to the recipe; I made it exactly as listed...just a double batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin