Thursday, April 21, 2011

Portabella Wraps

I like these as burgers. Paul doesn't like it if I call these burgers but is OK with it if I call it, "an alternative meal on a bun". Anyway, I had gotten these last summer to grill but found a pack in the bottom of the freezer and decided that we needed to get these eaten. As I said, I do like portabella type burgers, no matter what they are called...but I can call them something else when using them for a dinner for all of us.

Instead of using it as a burger substitute, I decided that we would use these for wraps.

Cook the burger in the skillet and place in a warmed tortilla with:
feta cheese
roasted red pepper
baby greens
balsamic vinegar
fresh ground pepper

Wrap and eat.
Yum...a good alternative meal on a tortilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin