Friday, February 8, 2013

Chicken Pizza

 I was really trying to have a week of good meals this week while we recover from last weekend's swim meet.  It was a crazy weekend but a lot of fun....just didn't leave much time for the regular weekend duties like laundry, cooking, and cleaning.  And there was not any relaxing going on in this house.  I think I'm ready for a weekend with some recharging built in.

Anyway, I had a value package of chicken breasts in the freezer.....not something that is on my usual grocery list; however, I decided to take it out and use it for three different chicken meals this week.  I cubed and sauteed some and had it in the refrigerator for a meal to quickly come together the other night.

I made pizza dough...just a usual recipe in the morning before work and when I got home 12 hours later it looked great.  I kneaded it and let it rest for 20 minutes or so and shaped it into this gorgeous dinner.
6 cheese Italian blend
garlic, minced
cooked chicken
dried basil and oregano

Fablulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment

pin