Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gingerbread Biscotti

Gingerbread Biscotti
Loved these!  Just thinking about fall flavors and ginger comes to mind; however, our exchange student thought it smelled a bit like Christmas.  Yes, that too!

These were a bit crumbly and took quite a bit more time (and a few more bowls) than other biscotti recipes. Although the flavor was really good.  I think that if I plugged the taste and work into an equation they wouldn't work out as a very high scoring item.  However, the flavors were good, so my plan is to adapt this recipe a bit so the work is more similar to a previous blog post for Mocha Almond Biscotti, one of my favorite recipes from Eating Well years and years ago.  Check out the link at the top of this post for this recipe....go ahead and try them and let me know what you think!

I'll blog about my adapatations of this recipe since the flavors are great.  In fact, maybe I will need to do that very soon.  I'm sure I can find some willing tasters in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin